Saturday, November 17, 2012

Night 1 of 7 day cleanse

Tonight I'm starting this. I'm excited because after looking through the ingredients it looks like it will really clean out any possible parasites or nasty little bugs inside (if there are any). It'll also calm down any yeast overgrowth with Caprylic acid. I'm anxious to see if my stomach shrinks down at all!!! I've done cleanses in the past but they weren't as focused on yeast and parasites.

I'm also going to stay clear of dairy. I've cut it back drastically, but I'm going to completely cut it out, and keep carbs cut back with no bread or pasta. I really want yeast gone!! I'm prone to digestive troubles and yeast overgrowth so I want to clean out and start fresh!!

I will keep you posted on my progress through the 7 days and share before and after photos if I see a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment